Saturday, December 4, 2010

Faith Quotes

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.  Nothing can
       be done without hope and confidence.
                                                    - Helen Keller


Without faith a man can do nothing; with it all things
        are possible.
                                                                  - Sir William Osler


All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have
     not seen.
                                                                - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.
                                                               - William Newton Clark   

1 comment:

  1. I loooove quotes! A daily dose of inspiration keeps me moving ahead peacefully... Thank you to all the divine teachers before us...

    ReplyDelete