Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stretch Yourself

   This is my invitation to you to try something out of your comfort zone!  Recently, I had the opportunity to appear on a local morning television show here in Phoenix, AZ.  My initial reaction was, "No way!"  But I decided to stretch myself.   Not just a little, but  A LOT!  I said yes and went on the show as a guest speaking Life Coach regarding how we can start to transform our lives like the main character did in the movie Eat, Pray, Love...
   By the time it was my turn, I was hardly nervous at all.  I had a wonderful time and was exhilarated by the experience!  It opened up a part of me that had no idea that I could speak publicly, much less on LIVE television.  I felt as though I had stepped way out of my comfort zone only to find a wonderful surprise on the other side.  That 5 1/2 minute experience opened up a whole new realm of my being.  I'm not sure where it will take me, but I am willing to take the ride!  I say YES to the Universe presenting new and exciting experiences for me to expand my knowledge and experience.
   Is there something you'd like to do?  Have you been offered any opportunities that you have passed up out of fear or self-doubt?  I invite you to stretch yourself!  Allow your innerself to reveal your potentially hidden talents and gifts. Go for it!
Namaste'

1 comment:

  1. ...Today I taped my second segment for the same local program... Sitting, watching and waiting for it all to unfold...
    In Gratitude for the manifestation of my desires, KB

    ReplyDelete