Thursday, January 13, 2011

Daily Mantras and Affirmations

Daily mantras and affirmations are a powerful way to keep your thoughts positive and manifesting wonderful things into your life.  Pick a mantra for today and everyday.  Replay it over in your mind when your mind starts to run away with the negative thoughts.  Keep your focus on your greatness and nothing else.  Your best life is waiting for you!  Feel free to choose a mantra/affirmation from the list below or create your own!  

MANTRAS AND AFFIRMATIONS

·       I listen carefully to the voice that tells me when I need to make a change.
·       I have a supportive group of friends who encourage me and help keep me on track.
·       I handle minor frustrations without distraction.
·       I keep my energy for my own work.
·       I honor my life’s abundance.
·       I honor my new field of expression and a different way to serve others.
·       I hold all my experiences up to the light of love.
·       I am powerful in my professional life.
·       I am safe and let life flow joyously.
·       I accept all the lessons that life gives me.
·       I choose to love and approve of myself.
·       I am the creative power in my world.
·       I move forward in life with ease and joy.
·       My creative thoughts flow freely and easily.
·       I am deeply centered and peaceful in my life.
·       I go beyond other people’s fears and limitations.
·       I easily flow with new experiences, new directions, and new changes.
·       I am now willing to see my own magnificence and power.
·       I open myself up to hearing the Universe’s messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment