Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why?

Why?  The omnipresent, ever evolving question…  Why?  So many times in my life I have asked, “Why did this happen?”  At times I got so caught up in the Why of the moment, I would forget to let go and just let the rest unfold.  I would obsess about the so-called injustice of it that I would literally stop enjoying life!  I would bind myself to digging and searching for the answers when it just wasn’t the time for the answers to be revealed.
         My dear friend’s father once said,  “Sometimes you are not to know the why right now.”  How wise and true those words are.  I have found that as I sit in the mystery of the Why, get quiet, pay attention and watch carefully, it all unfolds right before my eyes.
         It seems the answer to Why comes when we least expect it.  All of a sudden a certain awareness or clarity shows itself to us and it’s like a bell ringing!  Wow!  I get it now…  I truly understand Why this whole thing unfolded the way it has.  And when I truly reflect from deep within my soul, I realize it was all perfect.
         I’m not saying the journey(s) haven’t been incredibly tough at the time, but I am saying I have come out of them as a better, stronger, wiser, calmer and more centered person than I was before.
         I encourage you all- when life slaps a zinger on you, slow down your thoughts, stop trying to find the justice right now and quiet your being.  It will reveal itself to you in time.  I personally know how difficult it is to sit in the gap… But when viewing it from a different perspective of “the mystery”, I have learned to slow it down and allow life to reveal itself to me in divine right timing.
         It is said, “Life is what you make it.”  It has also been said, “Perception is reality.”  I have truly adopted those statements into my life as standard rule of practice.  When I can’t see past the trees to the clearing, I pray for clear perception and I make the best of where I am at!

Namaste’

1 comment:

  1. once again, i say thank you , you are always so
    patient and really do help me see another perspective, one that is so much more positive........thank you my friend, you are truly a blessing to me every day

    love you

    ReplyDelete