Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just say YES!

     Do you find yourself saying NO all the time?  Do you find yourself passing up on opportunities even if they are small ones?
     Try turning that around!  Just say YES!  Say YES to life!  Say YES to new opportunities big or small.  Explore your world.  Open up new doors.  Revamp your life!
     You will be surprised at how your life changes for the better when you open yourself up.  Life becomes exciting and colorful again and one never knows what one small opportunity will lead to next!
     Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. When I learned this little lesson, my life did a complete change. When I changed my energy to that of being open and explorative, I had many exciting and new adventures come my way. I don't feel as though life is just passing me by anymore!
    It's a truly beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete