Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Be Ready for Your Divine Messages

On any given day, in any given moment, something could happen that opens up for you an entirely new path. Be still, be alert, be ready.     Marianne Williamson

In my moments of quiet: quiet mind, relaxed thoughts, beingness, that is when I hear the messages being sent my way.  Sometimes they are great AH-HA’s and sometimes they are little, Ohhhhhhh’s…  Everytime this happens, I think, you see, Kristen, you are quiet and you heard.  It is those still moments that our minds are open to allow all that Source wants for us to come in.  I get so excited and happy when this happens!
Now… maintaining that space in the happenings of everyday life, isn’t always that simple.  But I strive everyday to get back to that place of peace inside my head and heart.  Whether I have slowly ambled away or I have been jerked to the side by some sudden event, I now realize immediately- this does not feel good, I can not “think” clearly and I must find my center or I will be no good for anyone, especially myself.  Depending upon the enormity of the situation, it may take a day for me to get out of thoughts and back into the present.  But what is most important is that I strive to get back to the place of my center.
Our thoughts about past and future are merely clutter to our lives and disturbing to our connection to Source (God, Universe, What Is).  Are you willing to filter through the clutter, find your center and become a clear receiver for your Divine messages?   All it takes is to be willing…  And as always the universe is there to guide you to your desires. 
Namaste’

No comments:

Post a Comment