Saturday, February 26, 2011

Divine Perfection of the Universe

A year and a half ago, I was put into (what appeared to be at the time) an almost unrecoverable situation.  It was one of those times in life that one can hardly keep themselves afloat much less anything else in his/her life.  Everything in my world was turned upside and shaken until there wasn’t one crumb left of what I perceived as “normal” in my life.  My 100 year old oak tree roots were ripped from my stable ground as simply as a new weed growing in a garden.  I was thrown into a whirling tornado with hardly even a glance at my solid Earth.  My heart was broken, my home threatened, my children’s well-being rocked and my faith tested beyond belief.
          But through this all, I kept one thing in my mind…  This is happening “for me” not “to me”.  When life got tough in the past, there was always a beautiful rainbow to follow.  I knew this, and I grasped a hold of that with my feeble grasp and I wouldn’t let go for anything!  I’m not here to say it was perfectly easy…  I lost a lot of weight, I was beyond depressed and scared to death!  But my faith, my unwavering faith in God and the Universe steadied my ship and allowed me just enough peace to move forward with grace and hope.  I kept one hand on God, no matter what…
          Here it is a year and a half later and I am stronger and secured with deeper roots than I even had before.  I am joyful, peaceful and most of all I have grown like I couldn’t have imagined possible!  Sometimes God will do for us what we are unable to do for ourselves.  There is Divinity in everything that happens to us.  Everything… 
          The magic and miracles that have appeared in my life since then are too many to count!  I have often heard people saying after having survived life-altering events how they are actually grateful that it happened.  I understand this.  When one is brought to his/her knees that is when we truly get in touch with our Higher Selves and start to actually listen.  Before this time, we feel like we have everything in control when in truth, we really have no control.
           I encourage anyone who reads this that may be going through a difficult time in his/her life…  Get quiet, release, allow your Higher Power to work through and with you.  Rest in the truth that you are not alone.  You are loved and being guided to your joy.  Sometimes the house needs to be torn down and remodeled for this to happen.  But it can not happen without us letting go…  Are you standing in your own way?  Are you fighting “What Is”?  We can not change “What Is”- we can only accept it and move on with renewed strength, tenacity and Love!
          Blessings to all,  KB

No comments:

Post a Comment