Friday, February 11, 2011

My Ah-ha Moment and Divine Message

So I had a personal ah-ha moment today of something I wanted to implement into my life.  I thought- Wow, this would be a great New Year’s intention, but that has already passed…  I then decided (at that second) that we can make a decision for transformation at anytime, anyplace. Why wait to make a change when all we really have is right now?  I later hopped on Facebook and saw this quote from a best-selling author:

“Transformation is an instant-moment thing, open to us and available to us in any and every second. Life starts anew when you say it does. Remember always that you are not your past.”        Neale Donald Walsch

This is what I talk about when I say everything is connected.  Everything IS connected.  In some way, some form, we are all connected.  This quote was a direct message to me saying, “Yes, Kristen!  That is a great idea and you can decide to transform anything in your life at anytime!”  When I get these messages I always smile outloud and shake my head and think- Well, there you have it!

I invite you all to pay attention to your messages.  They are everywhere, all of the time!  God (Source, Universe,) is always sending us messages.  No one person is any more special than anyone else.  We ALL get our messages.  Are you listening to yours?  J

No comments:

Post a Comment