Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm Lovin the NOW!

     My New Year's Intention was to live in the present moment.  Not the past, not the future...  Right now...  As I have adopted this into my life there has been so many positive changes!  It makes me wonder why I had not done this sooner. 
     The past couple weeks have been filled with a whirling drama of sorts brought into my life by people outside my circle, but who affect my world nonetheless.
     By embracing the NOW, I have discovered that I can deal with what is happening at the moment with increased clarity and peace.  I can allow for life's inescapable dramas to pop up without falling prey to the lower emotions and negativity that can oftentimes accompany that.
     I also discovered that by speaking my complete truth without fretting over how it will be received, but with honesty and integrity, I can move through these happenings with grace and peace.  Not being a person who cares for confrontation, speaking my truth was not a common practice for me.  But when faced with a situation where I needed to speak up and having the courage to do so, I discovered an immediate release of inner tension. 
     By wanting nothing else but the current moment, by enjoying the seconds and minutes as they arrive, I have found a clarity befall my life like never before.  By staying present, I don't carry around the worries as before.  This is not to say I am inhuman or don't feel what is going on, I still do, I only move through it more quickly.
     The hurtful situation I was put in did not put a stranglehold on me.  I no longer tried to rationalize "the why" I just accepted it as NOW and moved on.  I was able to come back to center quickly and get back to what matters most to me.
     I invite you all to bring the NOW into your life.  What amazing transformations you will discover!
Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment